Make the holidays more meaningful and memorable
Christmas is less than one month away. If you’re like me, you’re yearning to make this time meaningful and special. Here are my top 5 ideas to help make the holidays more memorable.
- Swap your advent chocolate calender for a gratitude calender and record 1 thing you are grateful for each day of the month of December.
- Cut your gift giving budget in half and increase your spending of quality time with your family.
- Choose to make time for physical exercise to keep your stress levels in check.
- Spread the good cheer–sample all of the Christmas treats but do more sharing than eating.
- Avoid all the negative recession gloom by staying healthy- Your greatest wealth is health.
If you’re still not sure what to get those special people in your life, consider helping them kick off the new year on a positive note. Check out these incredible Christmas deals.
Is your spouse always complaining about their health? Choose from a variety of fitness packages
New Year’s Special— fitness assessment, personalized program and 4 sessions- only $300.00
Personalized Prorgams — only $100.00
Abdominal Programs- as low as — $9.97
Let your loved one choose what fitness gift they would like. Gift Certificates can be used towards personal training sessions, telephone coaching, on-line programs and much more.
Available in $50 or $100 denominations
Health and Wellness Programs
Imagine a healthier you in 12 weeks–we guarantee it! My Harmonic Health offers 12 weeks of nutrition support, exercise program, food monitoring, education and accountability all for one low price.
Order today and receive a complimentary personal training or nutritional counseling session if you live in the G.T.A.
Our Price: $147.00