My mission is to inspire you to live your passions and fulfill your God-given purpose, unencumbered by the bondage of poor health.
A healthy weight and lifestyle is a choice that you can experience to the fullest. It’s about living the life you were meant to live—one that will glorify God and inspire others to live their best.
As a personal trainer for almost 30 years, I have logged over 20,000 coaching hours in the health and wellness field, and I’m blessed to share what I’ve learned with others.
Having successfully coached hundreds of clients of all ages and backgrounds during this time, I have developed some guiding biblical philosophies.
- Good health is your identity, not your destination. Genesis 1:27
- Information without revelation will not lead to transformation. Romans 8:5 & 12:2
- Good health involves a combination of healing your body, soul, and spirit. 1 Thessalonians 5:23
- Transformation comes through daily submission. 2 Corinthians 10:5; Luke 9:23
- You must move past the natural resistance from contemplation to action. James 1:22 & 2:26
As you participate in all of our programs—the 21-Day Challenge, Breakthrough, Faith in Action, or our Haven membership program, allow these principles to transform your health and your life.