Basic contest rules are:
- Videos cannot be longer than 3 minutes.
- Contest is open only to current or former Weight Loss, God’s Way members.
- All video entries must meet Entry Requirements to be eligible.
- Deadline for submissions is 12:00 pm (Noon) EST, Monday July 1st, 2019. All videos submitted after this time will be disqualified.
- All videos must contain the Weight Loss, God’s Way Logo either at the beginning, end or both.
- All videos must include “Weight Loss, God”s Way” in the title of the video.
- All videos must acknowledge any music used by naming the artist(s) and the song(s) at some point in the video. Music may be used within guidelines of Fair Use. Fair use is any copying of copyrighted material done for a limited and “transformative” purpose such as commentary, criticism, or parody. “Fair” uses do not require permission from the copyright owner.
- Three winners will be determined through a combination of audience choice (general public) (15%) determined by the highest number of “Likes” your submission receives on Facebook and our jury Weight Loss, God’s Way team of mentors and staff (85%) based on creativity, originality, and overall production value. Additionally, 3 Honourable Mentions will be selected by the jury and each will be honoured by having a meal planning session with Cathy Morenzie
For more information see our terms and conditions.
3 Honourable Mentions: each will be honoured by having $100 donated in their name to a recognized organization of their choosing whose focus
HOW TO ENTER
To enter the contest:
- First, download the Weight Loss, God’s Way Logo to insert at the beginning, end or both of your video.
- Create your video according to Entry Requirements.
- Upload your video to YouTube (you must have a YouTube or Google account – both are easy to create and free!)
- Submit a link to your YouTube video via Contact Us form and include the following information to complete your eligibility in the contest: Full name, postal mailing address, email address, phone number, country, and the YouTube Link to your video.
- Lastly, share your YouTube video with friends and family! The more “Likes” you generate, the better chance you have in the Fan Faves category. (To make the Fan Faves portion of the vote fair to all contestants (to balance earlier with later submissions) it will be pro-rated based on how long the video has been posted on YouTube.)
The contest will be judged by Facebook likes and our select jury members including:
- Weight Loss, God’s Way mentors
- Our marketing and social media managers
For more information on the contest or how to get involved with
Terms and Conditions
In order to be eligible for this Contest, you must read and agree to the following terms and conditions.