Well, its day 20 of my participation in the 100 day challenge. I challenged myself ( and you) to finish the last 100 days of the year strong.
Well, its day 20 of my participation in the 100 day challenge. If you missed my last post. I challenged myself ( and you) to finish the last 100 days of the year strong. To facilitate my success, I signed up for a 100 day program.
All I can say is,’ Wow’! Talk about an infusion of motivation. This was just the kick in the seat of the pants I needed!
Every day I receive a 3 minute motivation video which encourages me to stick to my goals. The video talks about qualities such as excellence, ending procrastination and integrity to name a few.
I also send my goals to my friend Preston and he sends me his so that we can keep each other accountable. This is proving to be another great motivational tool. It’s amazing what can happen when you are intentional and focused on your goals.
I’m experiencing success in all of the five goals that I’ve set out for myself and feel confident that I will reach all of them by December 31, 2009.
Here are some of the shifts/changes that I’ve made that are bringing me success. I pray that 1 or 2 of them may be a blessing to you too.
- I take 10 minutes before the day begins to review my goals and action steps then I pray over them.( I also do the same at the end of the day)
- I have an accountability partner. Each morning I send my daily action steps to him.
- I block off a couple of hours each week to plan/review and make necessary adjustments on my action steps.
- I make sure I’m in action every day on my goals.
- I am careful to notice my emotions surrounding my goals. When there is worry, tension or fear around one of my goals or daily action items then I pray and try to understand where the tension is coming from in an attempt of alleviate it.
- I try to support someone else in the five areas that I want to achieve success in. I do this by offering advice, participating in a forum, praying for someone else or by offering someone a word of encouragement.
If you’re looking for the perfect program to get you refocused and recommitted to your health and fitness goals then you must check out the Harmonic Health and Wellness Program. Just look at what it offers:
• Weekly topics designed to transform your thinking about your health, educate you about your body and move you into action.
• Weekly manageable action items to keep propelling you towards your goals.
• 12 weekly recorded messages (pod-casts) to download to your MP3 player.
• Access to a network of highly qualified health professionals: life coach, spiritual healer, personal fitness trainer, naturopathic doctor, massage therapist and chiropractor, holistic nutritionist.
• On-line forum to discuss your success and possible challenges with others in the program.
• Animated Exercise routines so you can exercise in the comfort of your own home or take your program to your gym.
• Hundreds of suggestions of ‘supporting foods’ to give you more energy and vitality.
• Sample meal plans to take the guesswork out of what you should eat.
• Medically approved cleansing program release toxins and reprogram your body so it begins to serve you as it should.
• Structured weekly lesson plans.
• Confidence knowing that you are learning from the best.
• Daily Inspiration delivered directly to your in-box.
For more information, please go to the My Harmonic Health Website
Yours in Faith and Fitness,